Re: Looking for a podcast player

podget can work in terminal or console but doesn't have much of a library
of podcasts from which to select.
Gpodder works in terminal and console but you run gpo to run the console
version and it has a large library of podcasts from which to select.
I hope this helps.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.