Re: [DECtalk] Report of a successful use of dectalk with graphical Linux. (fwd)

I see that the question has in fact been raised on the list, and I have added my understanding of things. I'm hoping that an update comes soon. Josh just posted to the Orca list saying that it's open source, which is technically incorrect until or unless we can get the proper permission, stated in the LICENSE file, that it is legal for us to build the source code and use the software. For now I guess I'm using it illegally LOL.

~Kyle