Re: audacity

Hello,

Audacity is fine, should be able to do what you need.

Just make sure to download the latest version, there are AppImages and I
think flatpaks as well.

Distro repos on ubuntu 22.04 are still shipping Audacity 2, which is
practically unusable with screenreaders.

It's fine since version 3.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 16. 2. 2023 o 15:29 Linux for blind general discussion napísal(a):