Re: Getting DavMail to Work in the Gnome Desktop

Martin wrote:

> 	I am going to have to learn python, indentations and all
> as I do know how to write code in perl and some C coding so I had
> better keep pounding on this problem or nothing is going to
> happen on it's own.

I suggested python because more people know it and the
libraries are more current, however my own preference
is for perl. There is at least one EWS client
on CPAN: https://metacpan.org/pod/EWS::Client

The last release was 7 years old, maybe acceptable if it
can let you connect and download messages.

--
Joel Roth