Re: Attempting to boot Jenux in a vm.

Hello

am saving this message.

thanks fore the tip

your awesome

Hank

On 2/1/2023 1:23 PM, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
Mike,

What vm software are you using?  If using vmware, when the menu comes up, downarrow to make sure you are in the menu.  press s for shell and press enter.  This will drop you in a shell.  Now type the following, alsamixer.  This will load the alsa mixer settings.  Now press up arrow to raze the valume.  You may want to press right arrow to switch between the different audio settings to make sure that you are set thwe way you want.  Once this is done, just press excape to return to the shell and press ctrl+D and you will be reterned to the menu and select install jenux on this device and follow the prompts.  FEnrer is used by default.

HTH.

Matthew