Jenux repo unavailable

Hi,

This is just a quick announcement for all those using/testing Jenux.

Currently, it appears as though the repo is unavailable.

A friend this mornign told me they were having issues updating their machine running Jenux. Upon taking a look, I found that the issue was caused by jenux.db failing to download when retrieved with pacman -Syu.

I'm unsure where to contact the maintainer to inform them of this problem however, so all I can do for the moment is remove the Jenux repo.

This leaves a lot of packages newer than what are available in the community repo, and even in some cases newer than in the AUR.

At any rate, I hope this helps someone who might have been confused as to why their system was not working correctly when performing an upgrade.