Re: new version of jenux

Staples has good prices on usb sticks have aught from there many times.

On 1/22/23 12:15, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
Hello,

is some way to run Jenux on Raspberry Pi 4B or 400?

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 21. 01. 23 v 19:51 Linux for blind general discussion napsal(a):
Daniel nash has been aware of this problem for all four failing isos.  He suggested I take actions I thought quite risky with regard to uefi on the
single computer I have.  I took some of those actions and those actions
failed to solve this problem.  Microsoft is burried deep in the middle of
this mess as originator of uefi and Daniel Nash got the uefi code from
fedora.  He may have done things to the code as it went into jenux that
broke things but I can't say for sure since I wasn't looking over his
shoulder.  If I can get a be my eyes volunteer to tell me any error
messages that come up as this failed iso boots I'll get those to Daniel
Nash and then we may have located one of his problems.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.