Re: mumble from old machine to new

You do not need nautilus for that.

Just mount the thumb drive, for instance as /mnt, then type

cp ~/.local/share/Mumble/Mumble/mumble.sqlite  /mnt

then umount the drive, mount it on the new mchine also as /mnt and type:

cp /mnt/.local/share/Mumble/Mumble/mumble.sqlite ~/

Type the cp commands are regular user.

Cheers,
Didier
--
Didier Spaier
Slint maintainer

PS it would have been way easier to use magic-wormhole, unfortunately at least
until yesterday magic-wormhole was not (yet) available for Fedora 37. What a shame!