Re: new version of jenux

I have never had one of those pi systems.  If one were to put Jenux on a
usb stick then boot the pi from the stick you could find out if it would
work.  If I get a good pi system I'm going to need buying advice and
WalMart isn't a good place for that.  If they have those at Best Buy or
Staples that might work better.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.