Re: ibm oracle cloud free teer linux version

Unfortunately I don't believe they have anything that has ISPConfig already installed. For now, to get it working, you will still need Ubuntu 20.04 if they still offer that, as ISPConfig's 22.04 support has yet to emerge from the beta cycle as far as I know.

I have had good luck with Hestia Control Panel

https://hestiacp.com/

which does support Ubuntu 20.04 and 22.04 as well as Debian I think 10 and 11. Neither distro includes Hestia Control Panel in the installation, but installing and setting it up is actually much easier than getting ISPConfig running on a server for the first time. There is even an online configurator that will allow you to copy and paste the command line you will use to perform the installation once you get the installation script downloaded on your server. I have installed plenty of these on my own Oracle Cloud and other servers, so if you need any help, I should be able to answer any questions you may have.

~Kyle