Re: any other jenux users here?

Hi,

I have a laptop here that I have installed linux on to, but only debian., ubuntu and fedora as they are the only ones that support secure boot.  Arch and any dirivitives do not as a resauolt installing or even booting jenux for that matter is not possible without sited heklp to disable secure boot wich I do not have.

Matthew