Re: anyone use dreamhost?

Hi Joel,
At least I know it is not just me, so thanks for that.
my last exchange with dreamhost about the subject leading to my asking here, was that no accessible alternatives are provided at all. Its frustrating for me personally, the organization for whom I work have a nonprofit gifted account, meaning dreamhost takes a tax deduction for those in the sector using their services. However little things like the control panel, needful to manage services are, it seems, a closed door.
That the GUI  door is also challenging is quite concerning.
Joyous holidays to you as Well,
Karen