Can one run Fedra core on a VMware virtual machine?

So my subject  line, says it all. I am trying to run Fedor, work station 37  on a Mac using Vm Ware fusion version 13  virtual machine. This is running on a Intel based  Mac  the operating  is  VMac OsVenturaversion 13 on the macOS version 13.01.

I know this may be too much detail or some but someone said not enough. But the big issue is sunrise download video, so what are you dumb, and then run a normal install. Is there something I have to do differently? Finally, should I just abandon List distraught and trying something else. We didn’t want to  switch to something else. please note, that everything above this one has been dictated to my phone. Hopefully you’ll be able to understand it, make sense of it. If there really is something you don’t understand, and can’t figure out, please ask me? What did I really mean? Thank you in advance for reading this? Thank you in advance for any assistance. You may be willing to offer?

Maurice Mines.
Board member national Federation of the blind, deaf, blind division.
first, vice president, national Federation of the Blind of California, death blind division.
Vice president national Federation of the Blind of California Bakersfield chapter.
Direct voicemail to text 661-868-9647.
Amateur radio callsign, kd0iko.
Please be aware that when leaving me a voicemail, I cannot hear traditional voicemail. That means please speak clearly, and slowly, so that it can transcribe what you’re saying properly. Remember, please leave your number twice if you wish for me to call you back. If you are texting, please remember to remind me of that so that I can text you, thank you for reading this.