Re: command line canadian English spell checkers?

Well, that would be fine if I were actually running stand alone Linux.
I got our admin to indeed add the word list, but if center, and centre appear, from a speech standpoint they sound the same. By the way, if anyone is interested, there is now a command line Linux port of both Wordperfect, and Lotus 123. can share the link here if anyone wants the editions. i suspect I may end up using a Canadian edition of a word processor for DOS instead.
Thanks though!  Quite informative.
Karen