Re: Konsole progress/any good alternatives?

Howdy,

well you can use any terminal emulator. gnome-terminal, mate-terminal, lxterminal (i think those are all based on VTE)
for Konsole, the issue is tracked here.
https://phabricator.kde.org/T10099
currently without huge progress. debugging is required. maybe you wanna step in :)?

Cheers chrys