How to start Espeakup before login

Hi,

I decided to switch to multi-user.target with systemctl. But one problem I am getting is that before logging in, I do not get speech from espeakup. So I had to resort to using the graphical.target. Then after logged in, I can then switch to a tty window and Espeakup will speak only because I am logged in in graphical.target.

Any help on where I can set Espeakup to start even before log in, so that I can switch to multi-user.target without problem? I am on Arch Linux, but I am sure any system using systemd can work just the same.

TIA,