Re: Is there a Fedora Espeakup Package?

if you already have .bash_login on your system, it's possible nothing in
that file is working since it's possible it's not executeable.  chmod 755
.bash_login then reboot and see if things in .bash_login start working.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.