KDE Plasma 5.26 beta questions

So quick question, since KDE .Plasma 5.26 beta is a thing, with apparently A11Y improvements, going by numerous YT vids, KDE.org and their (admittedly massive) changelog...

Is it worth testing it out? Looking at my repos on Arch I'm seeing 5.25.9-1 here, and not seeing any of the updates listed in the changelog, i.e. the dialogs are still inaccessible, the clock doesn't play nice with Orca, et al.

So do I need to wait on the full release of 5.26 to get all the new features then, since the way I read KDE's beta/release scedule is the beta is feature complete if I understand it right or am I not understanding how KDE does their betas

I know Crys has been doing a lot of work with KDE so I'm hoping for your input on this, since I've beeen told by other folks off list they've had much much better experiences with it and getting things to work that I can't, for example