Re: Raspberry pi 3

Hi Ashley,

the email address is raspberry-vi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

are the same, so to know more you can email the robot
raspberry-vi-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (not raspberry-vi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) with as
subject 'help' or 'commands'. The list's archive is @
https://www.freelists.org/archive/raspberry-vi/

To access the pi into ssh you can just use the "ssh" command in console mode.

Cheers,
Didier