Re: PC no longer boots from DVD

I would just stick to using USB sticks instead personal choice. Happy troubleshooting.

On 8/18/22 22:55, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
Can the  dvd drive play other dvd's?

On 8/18/22, Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I don’t know what caused my Desktop to stop booting from the DVD.
I have tried different DVD’s and different distros.
It used to work with no problems, that’s the way I installed Linux Mint.
So please tell me there’s a simple way to fix this.
Thanks,
Rob