Re: "Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

Well, Al, Voxin is useing I B M T T S which is exactly the same as Eliquence. Also, unrelated, through much of this discussion I am getting 2 duplicate messages for each comment. I also wanted to comment, in my situation back around 2000 working at a phone company, I was still happily in DOS. I almost convinced them to let me get company mail in Pine. Before that happened, they changed their mind. Then even worse the company brought in a hard-nose who took away my DOS machine for win98. The company did actually have Linux courses in their learning system. An only item which rehab got me was a Brailler, as where the company paid for folks to train me or write windows scripts.
Chime