"Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

Hi folks,
I am sharing the below article for a couple of reasons.
First, someone directly involved with speakup might want to correct the slander there seemingly token blind person shares about speakup. Second, to encourage others to share the article...it is the sort of stereotypical projecting that unfortunately, no matter how well intended passes for inclusion efforts sometimes. Honestly I know more qualified people from this list, from the Blinux list, for that matter than the guy hired for this fedora task...and I am not a major Linux user.
Please read and at least correct his understanding.
Karen

An article in Fedora Magazine talks about increased efforts to make the
Fedora distribution more accessible.

<https://fedoramagazine.org/accessibility-in-fedora-workstation/>