Re: Console based email and Gmail, any luck?

Tim

Was trying to get it live via IMAP, and correct me if I'm wron but doesn't an app speciic password need me to respond to an SMS/notification on my phone every single time I want to use the password or not? Sources differ on this with some saying it does, others it doesn't

As for the scripts not working, they sent me to 400 or 404 errors, due to Google shifting thins around on their end. That's what I meant by not working