ot: seeking Paul..and perhaps an older utility.

hi folks,
Its Karen lewellen with a very creative question indeed.
some years back, I received a utility called openport, which allowed one to transfer contents from OCR setups, reading edge, Kurzwell education system products into a word processor. wordperfect for example. I still have the utility, but am missing the documentation, program was quite handy early bookshare days I understand. I believe? there may be a former Xerox rep on this list and if so, I am hoping the program rings a tiny bell. If I am correct, can you drop me a private note at klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?
Thanks,
Kare