Nix* OS, any luck with it?

So, as it says

Anyone tried Nix* OS? I've only messed with it as part of quickemu so I'm wondering i anyone has had luck with getting it up and going with Orca? I'm assuming it wouldn't be too hard to get it up and going, though I don't know what it ships with or if it comes with Orca, speakup et al or how I'd o about installing those things