Fedora 36 install?

Hi all,

I was thinking to give Fedora 36 with Gnome a go, but I cannot get Orca going at all. If any of you successfully installed it, please help?

I like Ubuntu 22.04 with it's FrankenGnome 42 implementation, but would really like to have Fedora with vanilla Gnome 42.

I've tried Gnome previously, but it's always been rather unresponsive in my humble opinion. Not this go round.

--
Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using Thunderbird from the Ubuntu machine