Re: Does anyone know of any accessible SQL programs for Slint?

Tim here.  Depends on the degree of accessibility, which database
engine, and whether you're looking for a CLI, TUI, GUI, or web
interface.

All the major players (MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, and sqlite) have
command-line clients ("mysql", "psql", and "sqlite3" respectively).
Some of them have special directives to edit the current query in
your $EDITOR (such as suffixing queries with "\e" in psql) while they
should all allow you to read in an external file (such as psql's "\i
filename.sql" or sqlite's ".read filename.sql").

Most also allow you to change the output format.  Depending on the
volume of data I expect, I prefer either column-aligned output (often
the default) or line-oriented (like sqlite's `.mode line`) where each
column is on its own line, prefixed with the column-name, and each
record is separated by a blank line.

For my own use, I tend to author queries primarily in my editor, save
it, and then flip over to the CLI client and source that query to
produce the results, usually all with a tmux session (though you
could just as easily use GNU screen if that's your preference).  This
also has the advantage that the query is stored on the disk and can
thus be version-controlled with your favorite (git, svn, rcs, fossil,
whatever).

I haven't found (though haven't looked for) any sort of SQL-specific
TUI or back-end-agnostic CLI client, and I've seen some web-client
interfaces that might also be accessible, but the standard CLI tools
are readily available, accessible, and well-documented, so I tend to
stick to them.

-Tim