RE: FYI - Command Line Programs for the Blind

Hello everyone, this is a very interesting subject. Remember when a previous
poster said that not all blind people are the same. I'm about as different
as one could potentially get. I'm deaf blind. That means that most "talking"
Lennix distributions probably are going to do me much good. And thus they
have very good braille support. It is a very timely subject for me. Because
I just downloaded Ubuntu 2110 for desktop. And I am going to attempt to
install this on Dell Latitude 3520. There is a catch here. It Windows
meaning that it's going to be a dual-boot system. Because of my can windows
D11, dictating this message via email would be impossible. Because in
addition to being deaf blind I also have a diagnosed written expression
disorder. That way to say I can't spell to save my life but there are good
and very competent neurologist that diagnosed all of this. Years ago
however. Nothing current.

This brings me to a question, if there's any way to get speech or braille
when you try to set up the dual-boot system. Or should I seek out cited
assistance while installing Ubuntu?

Another thing we should probably talk about, what to do about a lot of the
new hardware. For instance can Lennix handle the audio? I don't think that
there's going to be a problem with a solid-state drive than those have been
normally used for quite some time now. Assume that Wi-Fi is possible to in a
working system? The last thing that I think could potentially become
somewhat of an issue is wireless networking. I'm going to assume that Wi-Fi
is hopefully pretty standard?

Final thoughts just be aware that I'm dictating all of this to the computer.
In fact it's taken some time to straighten out things that got dictated
incorrectly. So fair warning you something didn't make sense please reach
out to me and asked me today really mean? Look forward to reading the
answers on the list. Thank you all for your help and or suggestions in
advance.

Finally is there something that I am missing, or something that I'm not
thought about yet? My final question, the story regarding email software? I
g space email client. Meaning I have a Microsoft account, and a Gmail
account, as will third-party email accountstext