DragonFM won't open text files again after last commit

As it says, after the last commit, I can't open up text files again with right arrow/ctrl+M/enter, I think it's the previous bug returning again. I'm not sure if changing up the python stuff broke it, but I'm noticing the slowdown a little but it's on par with how Caja operates on my system however