Re: Jenux update

No speech during install? I' installing in VMware player 16.2. with OCR I can tell I get a boot menu, there's no speech for that, but I down arrowed as many times as it sounded like it would take to get to the install jenux on this computer option. Then it wanted me to choose whether I had WiFi and press enter a couple of times. I never did get any speech. What am I missing?

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com