Re: Good Orca friendly terminal file manager?

Aside from ls, mv, cp, etc. the only console file manager I'm aware of
is midnight commander, which is provided by the mc package in Debian
and presumably other distros as well. Only ever used it in the
console, so I can't say how well it works in a terminal emulator with
Orca.