Re: google-chrome

I find that usually pressing either f6 or shift+f6 1 or two times will cycle through to the alert. From there I have access via the tab key to the buttons on the alert. Failing this, usually alerts are permission requests, and most of those can be set from the site settings button that you should be able to find if you go to the bottom of a page and press the tab key. Hope it helps.

~Kyle