Re: FF98 and notification alerts

Unfortunately I have been unable to reproduce the problem here. I've just gotten an update to Firefox 98 and still can't see this behavior. F6 still works. I'm running this on Fedora 35 with their latest Orca release. Could you maybe be running it from another distro, possibly with a different version of Orca? I'm not sure how much of a difference the version of Orca would make though, since f6 as far as I know is a Firefox shortcut key not controlled by the screen reader.

~Kyle