Re: Non-visual mind mapping alternatives

Oh the table does seem to be a good idea. Listening to the description, that may work better than a simple outline, especially since the diagram is described as a circle in the middle with something like octopus tentacles around it, I'm thinking to left and right, since that is what should be filled in. So a table or tree structure seems to be what I'm looking at so as to keep it in a somewhat visual but non-visually accessible form. I'll also take a look at the recommended website

miro.com

to see whether or not I can properly fill in the template there and refer back to it later. Thanks again.

~Kyle