Re: MP3 Tag editor?

You can try something like discogs.com to find track information for disks that you couldn't find in cddb, although you will need a starting place, like the CD title, the artist, or maybe a song title you know that you can pop into the search box. You can then fill in the information and submit it to cddb, I think freedb actually, assuming you still have the CD. I'm not sure though what will submit to freedb, and getting this information may or may not be useful for automatic tagging, meaning that you may need to fill in your tags manually as well. Keep in mind also that discogs has lots of disks you cannot find in freedb, but I have found at least one CD on freedb that discogs knows nothing about, so depending on what you have, your mileage can certainly vary.

~Kyle