Re: Google is nuking simple username/password sign ins?

It sounds like I'm going to eventually be screwed if I want to check
my e-mail on a shared computer and don't have my phone on me... I'm
not sure which I find more annoying, websites introducing extra
security that seems more likely to lock me out of my own accounts than
stop someone from hacking me or companies assuming everyone is joined
at the hip to their phone and that they have a smartphone.