Re: Use alexa on linux

Yeah, I have an older model Echo(second generation I think, the one
that's a tall cylinder with four buttons on top) and am kind of
interested in trying to get one of these digital assistents running on
my old desktop or a Raspberry Pi, especially if I can type a question
at the command line instead of speaking and hoping it can hear me,
hears what I said, and that I didn't trip over my words) but I'm
hesitant to install anything that isn't an apt-get install away... and
everything I've heard about snapd suggests the package format breaks
accessibility of sortware that's accessible when installed through
other means.