Any updates with KDE?

    So given the Steam Deck's coming out, and I've been getting a lot of 'omg KDE is more accessible'...I figured I'd go right to the source and ask if there's any truth to that? The lst I heard on this list was some progress was made, but there wasn't a massive leap forward.

So what's the status with KDE? Has there been this big leap forward I missed, or is it more smaller leaps forward that got lost in the flood of mails to the list?