Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 16:00:22 +0000
From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Mutt or Alpine

So I'm using Mutt, but...

What does Mutt have over Alpine and vice versa, why would I use one over the other?

Mutt seems faster to me, but Alpine seems more user friendly without making temporary files while composing a message (unles I can tell Mutt/Neomutt to delete those automatically

So is there a consensus of which is the easier choice to use with Orca?