Re: How do you customize the way punctuations are pronounced in Orca?

IIRC, the technical name for "#" is "octothorpe", but I doubt that anyone would want their computer to announce it in that fashion :-).

Bill Acker would probably have wanted his computer to announce it that way. He had octothorpe.org for years. Ran his email and telephone service through it an all that, right up to the day he passed. I always thought Speakup should have pronounced it that way as a nod to him, since he did a lot of work with it as I recall.

~Kyle