Re: Coqui STS model data

Apparently I need to look a bit harder  :)

I find working  instruction here

https://petewarden.com/2021/12/27/how-to-get-started-with-coquis-open-source-on-device-speech-to-text-tool/#content

Anyway these STS is looking awesome..

Regards
On 2/13/22 20:10, Edhoari Setiyoso wrote:
Hi list,

I want to experiment with Coqui STS and need some advice.

I download sample code from

-- https://github.com/coqui-ai/STT-examples

First I tried the python mic_mic_vad_streaming/ but when I ran it I've lost all audio and control. I had to go to tty1 and reboot my system.
And then tried the nodejs_mic_vad_streaming/

It asks for model data which I try to fetch from
https://coqui.ai/english/coqui/v1.0.0-digits

I already use both my email address and still got nothing in my inbox.

Can anyone can shed light on what to do?
I'd appreciate any help.

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso

--