Re: Firefox and epubs and email queries

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 02:10 Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So a few questions

1. I know about epubviewer, but since I'm writing this from a laptop,
any other good alternatives for epubs?

Try bk which you can run from the terminal:

https://crates.io/crates/bk/0.4.2

2. What's the closest I can get to Seamonkey's built in email with Firefox 3. Can I mass download attachments with Gmail's web interface? There
used to be an addon for Thunderbird but I forgot if it got
discontinued or not