Has anyone gotten i3 accessible yet? or is there a better option besides ratpoison, which is great, btw

Hi all,

The subject encompassed basically all I wanted to know.

I remember a while ago someone built a talking arch installer using the ezarch scripts. On their page they listed i3 as an accessible option, but I could never get the thing to install on a VM, and at the time I wasn't going to break my Windows install to test it. Now, maybe, but I cannot for the life of me remember what that project was called.

If anyone got any tiling WM setups, besides ratpoison to work as they should, please let me know.

I really love the way ratpoison doesn't slow this machine down at all.

--
Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Slint machine using Thunderbird