Re: Help with YT-DLP

Actually I use youtube-viewer to find items-and-have yt-dlp grab them. However, I probably have `thousands of news videos with seemingly randem numbers-and-letters after an actual title, just before an extention. Would love to cleanup all of that. Sure I realize if I were to convert all of these to straight audio, I would save alot of space. I suppose if youtube items had tags similar to mp3s, this would be much easier. Thanks so much in advance
Chime