Re: Remaining DecTalk Issues?

Howdy,

Sure, we can voice about that.
Where are you from? What timezone you live there (just for time scheduling)

About the keyboard layout. Well this is completely configurable. I don’t use an screenreader, so i do not really know speakups shortcuts. The current layout is made by storm_dragon. So yes it’s doable, but not the case by default. If someone creates a layout similar to speakup i will of corse push it upstream master.

The dectalk stuff looks also very simple. If the emackspeak server won’t fit, i can hammer an python backend.

Cheers chrys

Von meinem iPhone gesendet