Alpine and speakup

Hi all,

I know there's a bunch of folks using CLI email clients out there, and as far as I can tell threw my reading, alpine is the most popular one out there.

I opened the thing, and cannot seem to navigate threw it with speakup. I know speakup can do it, I've spoken to others that do it, how though.

If there's something I must turn on in speakup, I'd need the laptop keystroke, this keyboard has no numpad.

--
Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Slint machine using Thunderbird