Re: Fedora-MATE_Compiz-Live-x86_64-35-1.2.iso

It will be interesting to find if archlinux on bare metal using
pipewire runs into sound problems.

I don't think it will have sound problems. Everywhere I run Pipewire on bare metal, it just works with no major problems, and actually few minor problems. Fedora and Arch both seem to work on bare metal with Pipewire. Virtual machines, especially Qemu and I believe VirtualBox as well, seem to be the only places where it appears to have trouble.

~Kyle