Re: Converting text to mp3

I understand.
That being said, the audiophile in me cannot resist pointing out that pronunciation abilities of tts are of far less quality than those provided by many actual screen readers, at least the ones I have used...which does not include any for Linux.
I have a running gag with a friend  who uses amazon kindle.
If the speech source cannot pronounce the name of Harry Potter character
 Ron weasley, it is as articulate as a troll, smiles.