Re: Converting text to mp3

gtts-cli can speak Czech. The command I gave for that should look something like

gtts-cli -l cs "Toto je test systému." | play -q -t mp3 -

The espeak-ng command I listed can also speak Czech, so you can just add -v cs to the espeak-ng command line to and optionally add a voice variant as well. Hope this helps.

~Kyle