Re: Before I install Arch on bare metal...few questions

When running the archinstall script on bare metal, you have to choose the
drive onto which archlinux is installed.  The archinstall script only uses
the drive you choose.  Before you get to the archinstall script, on
booting archlinux you hit down arrow once then hit enter and you get to
choose your sound output.  I have no usb headphones so won't answer that
question any further.